GENERAL AND ONLINE PURCHASE CONDITIONS
The mpinterior.com web site and domain name belong to MOBLES PALAFRUGELL SC, CIF J17784794, Calle Picasso nº 50, Palafrugell (postcode 17200).
The information regarding products and prices does not compromise MOBLES PALAFRUGELL SC until order acceptance. MOBLES PALAFRUGELL SC commits itself to make an effort to show the colours and measures as realisticaly as possible. Nevertheless, given the different digital contrasts on different browsers we cannot guarantee the exact definition of the colour, shape or appearance. The colour that appears on screen may differ slightly from the product's actual colour. No returns will be accepted for this reason. Should there be any doubts, please contact the technical department. Costs incurred by returns for technical reasons, shall be borne by the customer. In order to totally or partially return/cancel the order once received, you will be charged 20% of the total invoice due to handling. Likewise, the postage, sending and returning costs will be invoiced to you.
MOBLES PALAFRUGELL S.C. confirms that the furnishings offered in the Outlet section are at cost price. It is possible that they have small flaws, but these in no way prevent them from being used. Under no circumstances shall MOBLES PALAFRUGELL SC reimburse the money for a purchase made from this section.
In the case of products sent to the customer's home address, the customer has a period of 24 hours after receiving the merchandise to file a claim for any flaws they notice, during which photos showing the defects must be sent via e-mail in order that we can investigate. After this period, we shall not be held responsible.
All shipments are made under an all-risk insurance policy which is valid up to 24 hours after the delivery. Returns shall be made in the original packaging, unmounted and unused. At the moment of receipt and after being checked, we will process your reimbursement. For any return which is not caused by a flaw or error from MOBLES PALAFRUGELL SC, all postage costs shall be incurred by the customer. It is extremely important that all goods are returned in the same condition as they were prior to delivery.
All product flaws shall be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer. Should the customer decide they no longer want the repaired or replaced merchandise then all pick-up and shipping expenses shall be borne by them.
As a general rule, all postage costs will be paid for by the customer. We may sometimes arrange any necessary transportation.
If the item is not currently in stock, the maximum period for delivery will be 90 days from order confirmation. In the case of deliveries that cannot take place due to access difficulties, the customer shall bear the costs. Any information relating to a drop-off or delivery point must be notified by the customer in order to make the delivery easier. The transportation service does not include walking up flights of stairs with the product or installing it upon arrival. The item will be delivered completely wrapped, packaged and protected. If for any reason you request that it be unpacked prior to it reaching its final installation point, any damage caused will not be the responsibility of Mobles Palafrugell SC. All delivery times shown on the website are approximate and for information purposes only. Mobles Palafrugell S.C. shall not be held responsible for delays that may occur during holiday periods, even though in each case we will endeavour to inform the customer of any anticipated delay when the order is placed. Mobles Palafrugell SC will also not be held responsible for any delay caused by a third-party transportation company. In such cases, any claim shall be filed with the transportation company, since at the moment of purchase, the customer directly contracts this service.
ONLINE PURCHASE CONDITIONS
1. Purchases made through the website www.mpinterior.com, which is owned by Mobles Palafrugell SC, are also under the general conditions applicable on the order date. Mobles Palafrugell SC deems that in placing an order, the buyer will have read and accepted the general sales conditions.
2. The information contained in the product descriptions does not bind Mobles Palafrugell SC until an order has been confirmed and accepted by Mobles Palafrugell SC.
3. The amount invoiced to the customer will include any valid taxes and/or shipping expenses. These costs will be made clear to the customer prior to payment. The order will not be deemed effective until the customer has clicked 'OK' on the order acceptance confirmation screen. During the product selection and purchase process, the customer can override the steps taken at any moment and quit the process. Once the payment is made, the client will receive a confirmation message within the following 24 hours detailing the amounts paid and the information registered.
4. Mobles Palafrugell SC will proceed to send the item or items purchased only when it receives confirmation that the customer has made the payment.
5. Mobles Palafrugell SC will always endeavour to have available the products advertised on the website. However, when this is not the case, Mobles Palafrugell SC will send the customer an e-mail within 15 days (from order placement) to communicate the period in which the selected items can be sent. In the event that the selected item cannot be sourced, Mobles Palafrugell SC will offer to send the customer an item of equivalent quality and price. If the customer declines this option, then any amount paid by the customer shall be immediately reimbursed.
6. Mobles Palafrugell SC delivers its products through a shipping company. Delivery will normally take place within 20 days from the payment confirmation date. The customer will be notified if there is an expected delay in delivering the ordered items. Items will be considered delivered from the moment they are dropped-off by the delivery company and a consignee has signed for receipt of the items. It is the responsibility of the consignee to check the products at the time of delivery, and make known any complaint that they may have concerning their condition. If the customer reports a defect or flaw to Mobles Palafrugell SC within 8 days from the date of receipt and this complaint is upheld, then Mobles Palafrugell SC will take responsibility for all shipping costs.
7. From the date the customer receives the product, they will have a period of 8 days to cancel the contract. However, Mobles Palafrugell SC would always advise the customer to contact them first in order to try and find a solution to any perceived problem. In any case, product returns can only be accepted if the product is in perfect condition and contained within its original packaging. Once the product has been received, Mobles Palafrugell SC shall refund the paid amount less shipping expenses.
8. All personal data and payment information collected from the customer during the purchase process shall be kept in a secure electronic format. Some personal data (name, email address, street address) shall be added to a file created by Mobles Palafrugell SC to manage its business relationships with its customers. This information will remain confidential and will not be handed over to third parties, but may be used to send promotional information about other products similar to those purchased by the customer. The customer shall retain the right to opt out of receiving this information at any time. The customer can also exercise their right to access, edit or cancel their data held by Mobles Palafrugell SC, by making a formal request to the company.